Senior Director of Product/Product Owner
Salary: $200K base salary, plus cash bonus and equity incentives.
Competitive base salary with annual cash bonus, incentive stock ownership, 401k, 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision, unlimited paid time off and other benefits.
About Tidal: Make Threat-Informed Defense a Reality
Tidal Cyber’s mission is to put the power of threat-informed defense into the hands of end-users. We seek to empower our users to understand and evaluate options by providing them with critical information regarding the threats to their organization and defensive capabilities they can bring to bear to defend against them. Ultimately, we enable them to make their own educated decisions on how to best defend their organization against the threats that matter most to them.
Trust and collaboration are paramount to our success, and as such, Tidal fosters diversity in thinking and encourages open and respective dialog. As a team, we will continually learn from one another, and make progress towards our mission of delivering threat-informed defense at scale.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Senior Director of Product/Product Owner supports the feature and product development of Tidal Cyber’s SaaS platform, working with engineering to ensure reliable roadmap development and execution and supports all architectural aspects of engineering projects. The ideal candidate would ideally have held a solutions architect role and/or product owner role in a commercial cyber security SaaS platform company.
What you can expect
- Responsible for creating a process for feature and product development including customer requirements for commercial threat-informed defense solution.
- Partner with stakeholders and users across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization. Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Develop, own, and execute product roadmap, as required.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates solution architecture to the all stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain experts.
- Develops and executes engineering processes which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance to evaluate future investment.
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of as a solutions architect or product owner of a cyber security Saas platform (preferred), or other information technology solutions or engineering management role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical customer and engineering requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- High energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
LocationThis is a hybrid position where regular travel into Reston, VA is a requirement.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.