Growth Marketing Manager
Salary: $115K-$130K based on experience and location
Competitive base salary with annual cash bonus, incentive stock ownership, 401k, 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision, unlimited paid time off and other benefits.
About Tidal: Make Threat-Informed Defense a Reality
Tidal Cyber’s mission is to put the power of threat-informed defense into the hands of end-users. We seek to empower our users to understand and evaluate options by providing them with critical information regarding the threats to their organization and defensive capabilities they can bring to bear to defend against them. Ultimately, we enable them to make their own educated decisions on how to best defend their organization against the threats that matter most to them.
Trust and collaboration are paramount to our success, and as such, Tidal fosters diversity in thinking and encourages open and respective dialog. As a team, we will continually learn from one another, and make progress towards our mission of delivering threat-informed defense at scale.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of supporting the company with demand generation, earned and paid digital, and communications, to strengthen the company’s inbound and outbound marketing programs. An analytical, self-motivated, and creative contributor, able to work hands-on with data as well as develop effective ways to engage audiences from attraction to customer experience. Strong integrated campaign thinking to achieve results by combining content, data, operations, intuition, and experience is a must.
A cybersecurity enthusiast who is a natural storyteller and fuels that into integrated, multi-touch programs, account-based experience (ABX), and digital from advertising to SEO and beyond, and small- to large-scale events. Lead the strategy, execution, and planning alignment for go-to-market programs with a strong focus on the customer journey. Experience with in-app to scaled enterprise conversion is a plus.
What you can expect
- Develop and own a content-driven marketing plan according to buyer audience applied to web and SEO, earned (social) and paid digital (ads and SEM), demand generation, and video platforms.
- Establish the operational construct for both lead and account engagement insights.
- Work in seamless alignment with SDR to share engagement and signal that will help them target the most high-intent accounts.
- Work with sales and SDR to create an end-to-end ABX program based on intent and engagement indicators that attracts strategic inbound and empowers outbound.
- Develop programs to convert Community Edition users into Enterprise users.
- Drive scalable events and experiences from small and curated to large and broad to create opportunities for net new accounts, nurturing opportunities and POVs, and creating customer affinity.
- Work with product marketing to identify the ideal customer profile to target audiences, create appropriate lead acquisition, and nurture campaigns.
- Execute targeted, segmented and strategic demand generation and lead/opportunity nurture campaigns that drive attraction and conversion.
- Create snackable content for ongoing earned and paid social endeavors, and support manager on paid ad campaigns.
- Proactively measures ROI and impact of programs on an ongoing basis.
- 2-4 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Strong marketing operational experience with HubSpot; certifications preferred. Fast, adaptable learner that has proficiency with campaign, report, and workflow building.
- Exceptional self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, “all hands on deck” environment to create impactful and quantifiable results.
- Creative in a still unpredictable world and able to develop effective programs that stand out among the other digital noise
- Digital-savvy with both earned and paid digital including advertising, SEO and SEM.
- Proficient writing skills and a passion for writing new and creatively repurposing existing content.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing principles to support the customer engagement journey while also supporting SDR with outbound engagement.
- Ability to maintain customer focus at all times in content development and planning conversations.
- Analytical and data-driven in presenting ideas and results and capable of doing sales, marketing, and board-level reporting.
- High energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success.
LocationThis is a hybrid position where regular travel into Reston, VA is a requirement.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.