Director of Product Marketing
Salary: $130-$165K annual base salary, plus performance-based cash bonus, incentive stock ownership, 401k, 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision, unlimited paid time off and other benefits.
About Tidal: Make Threat-Informed Defense a Reality
Tidal Cyber’s mission is to put the power of threat-informed defense into the hands of end-users. We seek to empower our users to understand and evaluate options by providing them with critical information regarding the threats to their organization and defensive capabilities they can bring to bear to defend against them. Ultimately, we enable them to make their own educated decisions on how to best defend their organization against the threats that matter most to them.
Trust and collaboration are paramount to our success, and as such, Tidal fosters diversity in thinking and encourages open and respective dialog. As a team, we will continually learn from one another, and make progress towards our mission of delivering threat-informed defense at scale.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for product messaging, sales enablement, collateral development, and technical demonstration development and support for the Tidal Cyber go-to-market team. This role will also be pivotal for driving feedback from customers and sales to our solution architecture and engineering teams, and fueling the marketing engine with innovative technical content that helps attract and nurture prospects and drive existing customer affinity.
- Create concise yet differentiated messaging with a clear understanding of the core capabilities of Tidal Cyber Enterprise Edition.
- Develop PLG or in-app programs that convert Community Edition users to Enterprise Edition users.
- Create a demonstrable use case methodology from content and sales enablement to demo scripts and scenarios aligned to the company’s differentiation; all use cases are supported by a library of assets for use across all GTM team programs and endeavors.
- Create a technical intelligence program; create market intelligence that allows us to better determine our TAM.
- Build out ideal customer profiles and buyer personas to support the go-to-market engine from lead inception to customer experience; provide analysis of their buying behaviors.
- Develop content, including short- and long-form papers focused on technical differentiation, maintain our product collateral and presentations, website content, video production, blogs, and more to accelerate our customer engagement journey.
- Work with growth marketing to drive prospects faster to demo and from demo to POC and accelerate the POC to a more qualified opportunity journey.
- Develop and manage industry analyst relations program to ensure differentiation is clear to critical buying influencers and further build out threat-informed defense as a market.
- Help to communicate and refine customer requirements and market inputs to inform and support the engineering organization.
- Be able to represent at trade shows and speak with journalists, prospects, partners and customers; demo capabilities a must.
- Be exceptionally independent, be an advanced project and program manager, and be self-motivated with ongoing, streamlined communication to critical stakeholders.
Who you are
- 8-10 years of B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing with a solid understanding of current cybersecurity challenges; SaaS experience critical and PLG and/or in-app experience preferred
- A self-motivated, self-driven performer who can take the ball and run with it to bring back wins and tangible results
- Phenomenal writer and proven storyteller that can turn that talent into impactful content that empowers sales, partners, and the rest of the organization
- Exceptional self-starter who is comfortable hustling as a “team of one” for the near-term; a natural leader who can eventually build a PMM team
- Experience working with threat intelligence teams and taking findings to market aligned to coordinated disclosure and without fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD)
- Ability to maintain customer focus at all times in content development and planning conversations
- Analytical and data-driven in presenting ideas and results
This is a hybrid position where regular travel into Reston, VA is a requirement.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.