Account Development Representative
Salary: $100K base plus aggressive incentives
Competitive base salary with annual cash bonus, incentive stock ownership, 401k, 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision, unlimited paid time off and other benefits.
About Tidal: Make Threat-Informed Defense a Reality
Tidal Cyber’s mission is to put the power of threat-informed defense into the hands of end-users. We seek to empower our users to understand and evaluate options by providing them with critical information regarding the threats to their organization and defensive capabilities they can bring to bear to defend against them. Ultimately, we enable them to make their own educated decisions on how to best defend their organization against the threats that matter most to them.
Trust and collaboration are paramount to our success, and as such, Tidal fosters diversity in thinking and encourages open and respective dialog. As a team, we will continually learn from one another, and make progress towards our mission of delivering threat-informed defense at scale.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) supports the company in establishing a “pull” sales strategy by engaging with high-intent, engaged prospects that have a proven action or actions to indicate interest in our enterprise edition. The ADR should also work to nurture users of our community edition into active interest to our enterprise edition.
What you can expect
- Work within HubSpot and our expanding tech stack to analyze prospect engagement to create targeted outreach for high-intent leads.
- Create compelling, SME-level content to conduct outbound activities to secure meetings with qualified prospects — meaning prospects ready to engage with a sales team.
- Work with product team to create CTA indicators within the community edition that do not create friction but do create interest in further exploration of the enterprise edition and move those users into the buyer journey.
- Quality over quantity: meet quarterly meeting setting objectives based on short- and long-term pipeline goals and existing deal flow.
- Manage prospecting timelines, sequencing, and email templates to ensure proper follow-up without over saturation.
- Set up and maintain processes for data integrity and process integrity relative to our sales prospect engagement.
- Occasionally support sales teams and marketing in driving high-intent prospects to curated or large-scale events.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of B2B experience in demand creation, sales/business development, or account development.
- Familiarity with sales qualification process such as MEDDICC or MEDDPICC are important.
- Good experience using HubSpot for sales outbound and maintaining data integrity; also experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Zoominfo a plus.
- Experience or good curiosity in cybersecurity, especially related to cyber threat intelligence.
- Strong writer who can create engaging, informed content with clear calls to action without oversight
- Competitive and coachable personality; ability to work within a very collaborative yet highly supportive team.
- Think on your feet with objection handling while working with prospects while maintaining professionalism.
- High capacity to operate effectively in a startup environment.
- Results-driven with high integrity to ensure outcomes that benefit the morale of the team and growth of the company.
LocationThis is a hybrid position where regular travel into Reston, VA is a requirement.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.